A new product is will soon be available to order. The Blade Tip Timing simulator is designed to emulate a BTT test vehicle. Using the supplied software a dataset can be uploaded into the simulator via Ethernet. Once uploaded the hardware can then be used, independent of a computer, to ‘play back’ the data set into a compatible Blade Tip Timing acquisition system.
- Ideal for training , commissioning and hardware\software development.
- Upload real vehicle data into the simulator via the supplied software over Ethernet.
- Device status available via built in web interface.
- Compact and Robust design.
- 10 channels.
- Up to 50KHz blade passing frequency.
If you would like further information then please Contact Us.